Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Pictures

Taxi hauling oranges.



Flowers for Nancy from Elder Gnatsiko


Moto with a load of empty gas cans


One scared elder.


More snakes!


Nancy gets a kiss on the ear.


Sis. Marie and Nancy hugging after her baptism.


Purple Day in Africa.


Pierre's shop making furniture for the missionaries.


This cement truck had nearly 80,000 lbs on it.

Wow, double what we allow at home.


Paul Dansou with some of his first eggs. He is doing well.


Elder Gnatsiko giving Nancy a wood carving for Mothers Day.

2 comments:

  1. Elder and Sister Southham
    We just wanted you to know how much we have admired your dedicated service and faith in serving your Mission. You have been an inspiration to us as we have served in the comforts and beauty of Canada. When we think of some of the hard days, we think of you and our spirits are lifted as we look up to your example. May the Lord continue to bless you!!!
    Elder and Sister Traxler

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great adventures you are having. I am a wife a returned missionary from Africa. Elder Dan Lee! :)I hope to be able to visit or even live in Africa one day. The people look so happy and willing to serve (I liked the building furniture picture). I am so jealous of the service you are able to give to those humble people and it reminds me of my mission so much! Anyway, I am looking for an address for a mission home there or just somewhere I can mail a package. When we got married we made French Wedding announcements and I would like to send them out there and have them delivered to members in the areas where Elder Lee served. I was guessing you would have a great address or at least know the best way to send a package to Africa. If you can help me maybe some American candy (or other requested items) can make it into the package as well! ;)Please let me know! Thanks again. cot10candy15@gmail.com -Alyssa Lee

    ReplyDelete